KDT via Rustmeister:
- Why aren’t all of the Hollywood celebrities holding telethons and asking for help in restoring Iowa and helping the folks affected by the floods?
- Where are the Dixie Chicks, and Sean Penn in his rescue boat?
- Why isn’t the media asking the tough questions about why the federal government hasn’t solved the problem?
- Where are all the FEMA trucks and trailers?
- Why isn’t the Federal Government relocating Iowa people to free hotels in Chicago?
- When will Spike Lee say that the Federal Government blew up the levees that failed in Des Moines?
- Where are all the 24/7 lurid news tales of cannibalism and unnecessary drownings?
- Why did Iowans evacuate so prematurely; why are they not holed up in deathtrap sports centers?
Read all of them at KDT’s.
I think it’s only fair to point out that, for all we know, Sean Penn WAS there with his rescue boat. We can’t rule out the possibility that it sank again but he didn’t get out this time and he’s at the bottom of the river.
Regardless, Iowa seems to be getting by fine without him.